There is no reservation for the use of our ranges. It is first come, first served basis only. The 50 Yard Range is ONLY OPEN ON SATURDAY AND SUNDAY. To ensure your spot on the range, be sure to arrive no later than one hour prior to closing.
Drake Landing now offers a 10 bay 50-yard pistol range with two additional lanes for .22 rim fire long rifle (the only caliber rifle authorized at Drake Landing.)
- Drake Landing stocks ammo that is available for purchase in the clubhouse, only to be used at Drake Landing Shooting Ranges. We do not sell ammo to be used off Drake Landing premises.
- WE DO NOT RENT HANDGUNS.
RANGE AND MATERIAL PRICING
- $25.00 an hour per shooter.
- TARGETS B-27 Silhouettes are 2.00 each
PISTOL RANGE SHOT CARD
- $300.00 Per Shot Card. INCLUDES 15 HOURS OF RANGE TIME BRINGING HOURLY FEE TO $20.00 AN HOUR. AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE IN THE OFFICE.
Safety Rules and Regulations for the 50-Yard Range!
- If you have consumed alcohol within eight hours or under the influence of prescribed or illegal narcotics, you will not be allowed to shoot on the range.
- Treat every firearm as if it were loaded even after you have determined it to be unloaded.
- Never point the firearm at anything you do not intend to shoot.
- Keep your finger straight and off of the trigger until you are on your target ready to fire.
- If your firearm has a safety, keep the safety engaged until you are ready to fire.
- Know your target and always consider its background.
- Ear and Eye Protection must be worn at all times when on the 50-Yard Range.
- Any of the following rules that are not followed will be grounds for immediate expulsion from the shooting range.
- All Shooters will receive a Range Safety Brief.
- Only .22 rim fire rifles LR "rifles" may be fired on the 50-yard range. There are two shooting platforms for .22 rifles.
- When the Red Flag is displayed, all ranges are HOT.
- No Handguns shall be removed from their cases or holsters until instructed by the Range Safety Officer.
- Once the handguns are pulled out, they all must be benched on the ready bench with the actions open and the muzzle pointed down range.
- Once the handgun is loaded, the muzzle must be pointed down range at all times. If there is a malfunction, the muzzle must stay pointed down range, while the handgun is being cleared by the Range Safety Officer.
- Anytime the Range is cold, all personnel must stay behind the red ready line and must not touch any of the firearms until the the Range Safety Officer says hot again.
- There is no Rapid fire Permitted at the 50-Yard Range.
- At no time can anyone go forward of the shooting line without the permission of the Range Safety Officer.